Title

Title

Monday, July 31, 2017

Marvelous Mini Monday

Block #10 | Churn Dash
+ + + + + + +
from dark print cut  1 | 3/4" x 5" strip and 2 | 1-1/2" squares
from light print cut  1 | 3/4" x 5" strip, 2 | 1-1/2" squares and 1 | 1" square
Make half square triangles using this technique
Square half square triangles to 1"
Sew 3/4" strips together along 5" side. Subcut into 4 | 1" segments
Piece Churn Dash block using photo | Block should measure 2" unfinished
Add borders as diagrammed here
Complete unfinished block should measure 4" x 4"

6 comments:

  1. 1" sq. of light is missing from cutting list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I just realized that, correction made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew ... that was a tricky one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite block! Thanks for these, Sheryl. This is just my speed!

    ReplyDelete